Broke up with boyfriend, made a mistake and feel slutty?

I recently lost a really close friend of mine a motorcycle accident, at the time my boyfriend continued arguing me to where I just broke up with him because all he was doing was causing me more stress than what I was already under. I know this is bad but it's been a week and a boy I used to be interested on took me on a date, we ended up having sex. I feel slutty, yet I feel as if i'm finally over my boyfriend for good, I used to always go back to him when we broke up, but now I don't feel as if I want him at all.

Would you feel dirty if you were me? We used a condom and it was the day after my period and he pulled out, pregnancy worries? What are you opinions on this?

You need severe grownup support. Inform your mother, dad, trainer, counselor or other grownup relative that can help you right away. There are matters you ought to care for early on in being pregnant and also you need to not wait! Plus this boy took capabilities of you and even though you went to his condo it was once on account that he threatened you and being handiest thirteen years ancient you aren't ancient enough to legally consent to sex. He is guilty of rape of a youngster. Please, please, inform your mom so she can get you the help you need. Also who will aid this little one after its born? Who will buy method at 25$ a can every couple of days and diapers about 20$ every week and apparel and hospital treatment and shoes and daycare at about a hundred and fifty$ every week at the same time you work to deal with yourself? He desires to be held responsible for his actions and a courtroom of law can do that. Even if he does not work so long as he is a minor his parents will also be made to pay. Speak to your mother now!!!

Noi worries over pregnancy. If it was the day after you stopped bleeding, you're safe. Your "safe zone" is up to 5 days prior to and 5 days after period for even unprotected sex, because there's no ovulation occuring in you. Don't feel slutty. You didn't go out and sleep with numerous guys just to get a good feeling of sex for yourself and not care about what people think of you for doing it, did you? Just get over it and press on. Find a guy that's right for you.

I don't know what to say, U had taken two steps in emotion,1) sex,2) breaking ur friend... Try to regain hisfriendship at least...all the best