Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingToddler & Preschooler · 8 years ago

There's a toddler in my garden crying and shouting "MOMMY!" What do I do?

He lives 3 doors down and I hate his mom because she complains about me and my friends making too much noise at night (I live with my friends aged 18-21).

Anyway back to the toddler, he is screaming MOMMY. It's getting annoying now. What do I do? Shall I call the police so she gets in trouble?

Favorite Answer

Toss a brick at it

• Erika

attempt doing away with a snack like a cookie or something the youngster will like and communicate nicely to him ask him why he's crying and if he's lost. finally with persistence he will cool down and inform you what has happened after which you will discover out the place he belongs. in case you yell at him, he will in simple terms take a seat and cry because of the fact thats what infants do whilst they are scared or do not understand what's occurring.

• ?

Take the child back obv the child is lost.

What the hell does you hatred for the mother have to do. And has it occurred to you that your excess noise is keeping this toddler and it's hard working mother from getting enough sleep?

Bring the child home. If mom isn't there, then call police.

You really are a jackhat, aren't you.

and you know how annoying it is? Well that's how annoying your noise is to the toddler.

See if you can find his mom , & if not call the police to tell them that you've found a child that seems lost . Don't be mean about the situation .

Take him to his house. If she isn't there then call the police.