Bill Me Later for Ebay/Paypal?

I want to make a purchase of $120. They say I have can have a No Payment+ No interest 6 month if paid in full. Does this mean I can just pay the full $120 on the last month if I wanted to?

I also have a paypal account so would I be able to just pay through paypal without my bank account?

If anyone has experience with this can you explain to me a typical routine you'd go through using Bill me Later purchases?

If used through paypal will they send a mail to my house or email? and will it show up in my bank statement?

Favorite Answer

Hi LSM_89,

Thanks for posting!

If you take advantage of a no payments no interest offer, you are not required to make any payments during the duration of the promotion. You can make payments towards that balance over the 6 months or you can pay the balance all at once at the end of the 6 months.

You can pay your Bill Me Later account online using either a checking or savings account.

We do not accept credit cards. To pay by phone, please call 866-528-3733. Making a payment via phone is free, but you will still need your checking or savings account numbers.

If you link your accounts, you can use Bill Me Later at most places PayPal is accepted.

You can also take advantage of special financing offers such as 6 months to pay for your purchases of $99 or more when you check out with PayPal and choose Bill Me Later to pay.

You can also easily manage both accounts—pay your bill, view recent activity, view payment reminders, and much more through PayPal.com.

I hope that helps!

You go to the Bill Me Later website to pay it. You must pay with a transfer from a Bank Account. They don't accept credit card payments.

My typical procedure is:

1. Buy the item with Bill Me Later

2. Log on to the Bill Me Later website and pay it by the next due date, or in your case within 6 months.

I don't like to carry a balance on Bill Me Later as the interest rate is a bit steep and there is a minimum charge.

"If used through paypal will they send a mail to my house or email? and will it show up in my bank statement?"

The will send you email. It will show up on your bank account.