What are signs that a guy just wants sex?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, from experience of crotchdogs, it's normally like this:

He'll text you, not just like a hey or any of that, but he'll be extra-flirty.

He also, won't talk to you about anything else, just about his private parts or still be flirty.

Infact, if you text him about something else, he'll either be one worded or uninterested to text anymore.

If you hang with him, he'll only be on you. Mostly, not even caring to get to know you, just cares to get in your pants. :)

• ?
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

we will talk fast,make actions that have sexual undertones,pretend to be interested in stuff we arent be my wife and i married it was our first time having sex i took her out to eat then brought her some gifts then we ment back to my place @ 8pm to ''watch movies'' in general just charm the hell outta you

• Rise
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

All men wants sex no matter what, so you can never tell.

• Koi
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

He's all touchy and overly nice and flirtatious. Guys like that usually run their mouths with things they think girls want to hear. If that's not what you're looking for then pay attention.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

well honey have a look around you

what else are we all (m&f) in it for ???'

its not the promise of heaven neither

• 8 years ago

It depends.

He doesn't want to get to know you, but he wants a physical relationship with you.

He doesn't communicate with you, but he is open to talking about sex.

He calls you/texts you late, or when he has absolutely nothing going on.

The two of you only do things that relate to sex. You have no relationship outside of it.

He only focuses on the physical things between the two of you, or on your looks.

He's overly sweet with his words.

• ?
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

If he tries to get in your pants on the first date

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

He look at you boobs and not your eyes all the time.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.