Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 8 years ago

Has anybody else noticed on Facebook that on some pictures it doesn't show the likes or comments anymore?

On Facebook i noticed that on some of my pictures it doesn't show the likes and comments and there is no option to leave a comment...It's only like this with a few of my pictures and i don't understand why?

Is there and option to change this or is Facebook bugging up?

Thank you for the help

Favorite Answer

i have noticed this on some pics but when clicked on and carried to different page the Like/Dislike option shows up,this doesnt answer your question on why but just thought i would share

The suggests don't trouble me, however probably the most classified ads do. Ed McMahon remains to be in a type of very tacky classified ads about promoting your gold to generate profits. The poor man died in deep debt, and these advertisements look so humiliating to me. They're painful to look.

Yes, I have noticed it

Yes, I have noticed it and it drives me nuts, have no idea how to fix it but wanted you to know its happening to me t oo