2011 tax return identity theft?

I tried to file my 2011 tax return but it was rejected due to a fraudulent tax return already sent out. I was told to fill out a identity afadavit and mail it in but i cant find any place online that would let me file my 2011 return and just print out the document rather than efile it.

1. WILL I GET A TAX RETURN?

2. IS THERE A WEBSITE THAT WILL LET ME FILE FOR FREE (TO JUST HAVE IT AUTOMATICALLY FILL IN THE BLANKS AND I JUST PRINT IT. SORT OF LIKE TURBO TAX END OPTION WHERE YOU CAN EITHER EFILE OR PRINT?

3. WILLTHERE BE A PENALTY FOR FILING SO LATE?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Use the below enlcosed information and ask them for the forms and the istructions that you will to use to correctly complete your 2011 1040 income tax return NOW ASAP and try to get it done anyway that you want to at this time in your life.

And you could try using the www.irs.gov website for free file and and fill out the forms and print your 2 copies out 1 to be signed and mailed to the correct IRS and the other copy to keep for your records at that time in case you should need it at some future time in your life.\

Choose I need to file my tax rerturn at the IRS.gov website home page

http://www.irs.gov/Filing/Filing-Options

Contact Your Local IRS Office Taxpayer Assistance Centers

IRS Taxpayer Assistance Centers (TAC) are your source for personal tax help when you believe your tax issue cannot be handled online or by phone, and you want face-to-face tax assistance. Taxpayer Assistance Centers are closed for all Federal Holidays. Please be advised that you may be asked to provide valid photo identification and a Taxpayer Identification Number, such as a Social Security Number, to receive services.

Locate a Taxpayer Assistance Center

To view a list of all Taxpayer Assistance Centers in your state, click on the map or state links below.

To search for the Taxpayer Assistance Center closest to you, enter your 5-digit ZIP Code into the Office Locator

Office Locator

NOTE: The maximum search distance available in the Office Locator is 100 miles. If a Taxpayer Assistance Center is not within 100 miles of the ZIP Code you entered, use the map or state links below to locate the office closest to you.

http://www.irs.gov/uac/Contact-Your-Local-IRS-Offi...

Click on your state or the international link below.

Hope that you find the above enclosed information useful. 11/15/2012

The IRS's own website http://www.irs.gov/ has all the forms. You can fill them out on the computer and print them, or you can print them and use a pen to fill in the blanks. If they owe you a refund, then there is no penalty for late filing.

I you tried to e-file, your return has already been prepared. You just need to have whoever prepared it to print out a copy for you.

The Form 14039 is available at IRS.gov. Just search for 14039 in the search window on that site. You will need to print it after you fill it out.

Mail your SIGNED return, one copy of each of your W-2s, the SIGNED 14039 and a copy of your driver's license to the appropriate IRS service center.

• tro

you cannot efile a 2011 tax return, that option ceased on Oct. 15, 2012

you can find forms at www.irs.gov, complete them, down load copies for yourself and to submit manually