Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 8 years ago

Will we really need to protect our belongings if our economy collapses and people start stealing ...?

I was told our economy is going to collapse now that obama is president and that we have to protect our belongings and purchase a gun because starving people will be trying to steal our stuff.. im not into politics...

Ok, now, let's get a grip. Republicans may be crying in their beer and Dems may be gloating,but there will be no mass looting in the streets. Life will go on as we know it. People will not be stealing from homes and young starving people will not be rummaging through trash cans. I suggest you do follow politics a bit more. To have this kind of anxiety every four years must be very frightenening for you.

lmfao!

oh brother.

Source(s): you go on ahead and believe the GOP and fox news... i'm living my life as it's always been for the last 12 administrations.... oh oh you forgot the end of the world come this DECEMBER! omg! look out! better get your rocket ship now!