Should I get Black Ops II?

I haven't owned a CoD game since MW2 and haven't liked one since WaW. My 18th birthday is in a month and my mom is harping me for ideas. Is BO2 any good or is it just another CoD game?

Favorite Answer

It's always going to be just another game, but black ops 2 and halo 4 are both good games.

WaW, Black Ops were both good. The weapons, options, leaderboards, multiplayer and zombies is much better in black ops 2. I sold my modern warfare series after the campaigns and only prestiged a couple of times in mw3 they suck when it comes to variety, i will be playing black ops 2 for a very long time.

Its just another call of duty game...

they all are...

Crap!

Crap new maps...

crap new guns...

thats it cause they are not creative at all!

And if you want to get down with the cool kids that play this game for a month before realising that it IS crap, then you call it BLOPS 2, its stupid and makes you sound stupid because if you think the game designers actually want the game to be called BLOPS then you ARE STUUUUUPPPPPPIIIIID!

Source(s): I saw it played then tried it out online.

It is still generic. However the Zombies is rather phenomenal and the campaign actually surpasses 4 hours :O. Multiplayer can be bothersome and tedious.

Source(s): I'm not a fanboy, haven't been excited for a CoD game since 4, and this one actually peaked interest. And I work at GameStop so I was mostly obligated to buy and try it out.

It will always be "just another CoD game"

but it has relatively balanced maps, guns and perks.

Plus zombies.

I have a problem with these games. THEY GET SO DARNED REPETITIVE!!!!!! I have rented a bunch of COD games, and have returned them the same day I recieve them. I don't know if it is your taste, but I am going to get Saint's Row 2 and 3 for my child on Christmas.