Y&R-Do you remember Vikki being kidnapped?

when she was younger and she was in the tree house on the ranch?

I sure don't remember that!

Can someone tell me/us what happen or who did this???

Favorite Answer

Yes I do this guy that worked at the same place as she did fell for her hard and was so obsessed with her then the crazy lunatic kidnapped her and held her captive and her husband at the time Ryan saved her but he was shot and then he died this all happened so long ago at the time it was a different actress it was the first Victoria the girl that plays Katie on the B&B

Nope, don't remember. Must have happened before I started watching.

Nope, that must have been back when I didn't watch for several years. Somewhere around The time she was with Cole? I think she and Nikki both slept with him and maybe Vicki married him. I watched a little when Vicki was marrying Ryan and some chick killed him at the wedding in Vicki's dress. Almost sounds like BOTH times Jack married Patti and the shrink. They sure know how to recycle wedding stories. It could've been when she was with Neil-yucky couple. She's pretty unlucky.

• Nope sure don't. Must have happened a long time ago.

I remember bits of the story, it happened when Victoria was very young teenager. The guy kept her in the tree house.

I heard Nikki speak of the kidnapping but no that must of been when i was working and didnt have access to a VCR.