Tyler asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 8 years ago

Bengals defense or 49ers defense?

The 49ers defense is awesome, don't get me wrong. But they are in for a tough matchup against the Bears.

I picked up the bengals defense for the sole reason they have an easy matchup against the Chiefs.

The 49ers D will look better if Campbell starts. But after a lousy tie against the Rams,; I just don't have alot of confidence in them.

Favorite Answer

You already picked them up so go with the Bengals it is a safer start this week.

• selzer

My suited 5 famous a million. Falcons 2, Panthers 3. Giants 4. Chargers 5. Cardinals Least famous: a million. Ravens 2. 49ers 3. Cowboys 4. Eagles 5. Bengals the ultimate: a million. Saints 2. Colts 3. Steelers 4. Vikings 5. Patriots

• Hunter

I think that it is going to be a defensive struggle for both teams in the CHI/SF game. I would go with SF because I think that it is going to be low scoring.

Bengals defense