Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 8 years ago

What's the longest amount of time you've spent playing a video game?

I just wasted 6 hours on Sims 3 and I'm curious...

Nice to know I'm not alone! Cheers

Favorite Answer

In one sitting 12 hours on Lego Star Wars as a child (my parents were in work).

In multiple sittings 316 hours plus on Pokemon FireRed. Probably at least 500 throughout multiple saves.

12 hours a day on Star Wars Galaxies once.

18 hours on Skyrim , with breaks for hydration and to drain the main vein.

15 hours on Ascension zombies with my buddies with 15 minute breaks every 2 1/2 hours for food, water and other needs.

6 hours straight... It was a slow day... Don't mistake me for a fat slob, I work out and I have a social life.

I have probably spent 8 hours straight on a game. To do this, all I need to do is get an advil and I am ready to go! Now that I think of it, I have spent an all-nighter with an online game.

I have played Skyrim for over 10hours at one point and Kingdom Hearts I played for 2 days straight!

lol @sean #nolife here too

one time i played command and conquer generals for 3 days. of course, i had school and i took breaks so i paused the game, but i played one skirmish map for 3 days straight.

skirmish is basically you going against computer controlled opponents, you build a base and build and train soldiers and tanks and stuff and you send those tanks and soldiers to attack the enemy.

14 hours on call of duty modern warfare #no life

U SHOULD CALL THIS NUMBER 714 213 6340 AND SAY WHAT THE LONGEST, GAME UVE PLAYED

2 days on Skyrim right after i picked it up from Gamestop on launch night lol...only took breaks to eat and bio.