Honestly, I need help right now. (Please Read Below)?

Lately, I have been wanting to talk to my husband about this pregnancy thing, but don't want to listen. I know he is happy and stuff, but I'm not. I have been hurting in places that I never hurt before, I went to the doctor and they said I was fine. I was laying in bed last night and I dozed off, then about 5 min. later I jumped up screaming. My husband woke up and asked me whats wrong, I said I'm hurting, and he said oh, you'll be okay, then went back to sleep. I just don't what to do to get my husband to listen. My son will be due soon, and I shouldn't be hurting like this... What do I do? & How do I get my husband to listen to me?

Favorite Answer

hAVE YOUR HUSBAND GO WITH YOU TO YOUR NEXT APPOINTMENT AND HAVE THE DOCTOR EXPLAIN TO BOTH OF YOU WHAT IS GOING ON WITH your BODY. mAYBE HE THINKS IT'S AN ATTENTION GETTER THING AND NOT REALLY REAL. OPPS sorry, didn't see cap lock on, not yelling...

• Pain during pregnancy is VERY common. I'm pretty sure you're not experiencing something out of the ordinary. Talk to your husband. You're his WIFE and you're carrying HIS kid. He needs to support you more.

If he wont listen he wont listen. And actually there is pain involved in pregnancy lol so depends on what ur even talking about. Try sitting him down and explaining to him how u need his support etc of that doesn't work then idk...