John Cliff. asked in HealthDental · 8 years ago

How to push your teeth back, without a brace?

The way i'm putting things in this question might sound a bit.. fateous. But i wrote a long refined question earlier, but it didnt post.

So, I got my braces of about 2 years ago. You know when you get those metal strings behind your teeth? Those things fell off this summer, and I waited 2 month before I got it fixed.

The thing i within these 2 months my teeth got pushed forward. Making my mouth looks big, this is very unpleasant.

My dentist said there was nothing she could do about it, and that it was my own fault (which i'm not denying.

I just turned 18 and i'm not switching to an adult dentist..

My question is: Is there a way to push my teeth back in position without getting a brace again?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry, but no. It's like one of those things: What has been done, cannot be undone. You would probably have to get a surgical procedure done on your jaw to push your teeth back, and I don't recommend it. Maybe you could go get braces on again, and it can give you a slightly smaller bite? That's all I can recommend. Sorry, but it's been done! People probably won't even notice, if you don't tell them. Sorry:(