Should i apply to go on xfactor?

I am a really good singer and know i will go quite far that is not the problem and im not delusional about that...

The thing im really worried about is that all the girls where i live hate my guts and have made loads of rumours that i have given blow jobs to a group of boys which is absolute rubbish and not true but if i was on tv i know out of jealousy and hatetred for me they would probably go public about these lies... When somethin is not true can you sue that person? Need advice asap because its the only thing thats holding me back

Favorite Answer

don't let those girls hold you down , even if it was true , just do it ! I wish i was a crazy singer , i would use my talent , why wouldn't you ? Go on that stage girl !

and if you get famous , please don't forget me ;)

Source(s): DREAMS

Sounds very interesting? I am well used about lies being told about me in public.Join the club! If you have no criminal offences (like me) then no-one will take anything about what any jealous people say.

You need to go with someone over 18.