Does he just want sex?

My friends cousin came to stay with her for a few months. He is 23 and Im 18. He started texting me and kissed me when I was at her house without her. When i stayed the night, he got up to kiss me goodbye at 630 in the morning. We haven't been on a date or anything, though. And he texts me some crude jokes. My friend says he talks about another girl as well.

Does he just want sex? What signs of this can I look for?

Favorite Answer

Yes, he just wants sex. He's pushing boundaries to see how far he can get. Kissing you will soon turn into him touching you inappropriatly.

The crude jokes will get worse. He wants to see how much he can do and say before he really begins getting inappropriate with you.

You need to nip it in the bud right now and tell him to stop and that you dont like it or it will get far worse.

Source(s): Past experience
  • stupid

Keep the door locked. His next move will involve booze / drugs. Once your guard is down, he may pay you a visit in the middle of the night.

He's 5 years older than you. He likes to kiss you but, the reality is, you two don't really know each other that well. You haven't been on a date. If you want to know how he feels, ask him out. Make it clear that you want to get to know him but you're not ready for sex. If he loses interest, he was just out for sex. If he keeps talking to you even without sex, then maybe he is interested. The best thing to do here is be blunt. Find out what he wants before you let your heart get involved - you don't want to let him pressure you into doing anything that you're not ready for.

Sounds like just sex!