Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 8 years ago

Is this to exposing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

too exposing for a 14 year old?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/87322488@N04/81888482...

see how the sides are cut out? Is it to exposing?

Favorite Answer

If you are under 18 and I can see your undergarments, you should probably find a different shirt.

probably but it depends on what you're planning to wear it to. If you're wearing it to a party then I wouldn't worry to much about it since 99 percent of girls dress less than appropriate at parties. But I would probably wear something under it at least a bandeau...like minimum. But like I said you`re choice. One thing to keep in mind however, people will always judge you on the way you look. So it may not send the greatest message to guys, and girls might call you names.

It is. The wrong attention will be gotten with this

Hi im 14 also...No it's not just wear a bandeau underneath.Its probably best you buy a black one because it goes on with a lot of things.

*i have a black,red and dark/light blue one*

The designer assumed the customer would wear a tank top or camisole under this shirt so be smart and do that. A bright contrasting colored tank would actually look much better than letting your bra show, which is skanky!! : }

It sure is!