Is my cut on my finger infected?

Hi. Last Friday i went to rowing and i got a blister on my finger. During the night i felt a high amount of pain. I woke up and there was pus and blood on where the blister was. It was just a scab. I went to rowing on Sunday and the scab poped and it was bleeding again. My dog had been mauled by another dog and had a huge open wound. The wound have got infected by a bacteria that was eating her flesh. Luckily it was removed by the vet. My Blister hasn't healed and no scab has formed. I looked at it today and i saw a small hole in the wound. I am worried if the dog is infected, or the bacteria is still around as the dog isn't allowed outside. Is the cut infected.

Yes, it sounds like it is infected. Try antibiotic ointments and changing the bandage frequently. If you see no improvement within a few days, see the doctor.