Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

Why are americans so stupid?

I'm a norwegian, and I recently discovered that americans are:

Potheads, dumb, superficial, smug etc.

Just think about it "WORLD trade center"! Like they're the center of the world! The trade center in China is much bigger!

New York: "the BIG APPLE!"

A guy I know was in america and a guy with a job you have to be smart to get asked him if Norway has cellphones... I can bet you every 3rd Norwegian has an iPhone 4, or at least an iPhone. Americans seems to just have those crappy flip phones thingy... Haven't seen any of those in Norway since '07.

Also, America is in millions and millions and millions of dollars in debt to China, while Norway has billions and billions of money stored, and probably countries owes us money too.

America invented the site FMyLife.com, and every FML from America I read, I more and more think: "What the HELL were they thinking!?!?!?! I mean I'm really stupid, but I'd NEVER do anything THAT stupid!!!"...

I know an american (he's cool, works for the post office...). He wants to live in Norway, and he describes Homer Simpson as the "average american"... Which means half the population is dumber...

In some states you can drive at the age of 16... No wonder there are more car crashes in america than in Norway...

After watching many american tv shows and movies, I see theirs not one movie or tv show that has a ton of douche bags... Norway has sooooo many douche bags too, but american douche's just takes it too far...

Just look at the american reaction to 2012... Norway: not a thing.

Trust me, I have more! But what the hell is wrong with america?

• ­
    Favorite Answer

Just shut up and hide yourself, you are embarrassing Europe.

. . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,/‘". . . . . . . . . .``~.,

. . . . . . . .. . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ."-.,

. . . . .. . . . . . .../. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ":,

. . . . . . . .. .,../. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .,

. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}

. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}

. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:". . . ./

. . . . . . . / . . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./

. . . . . . . /__.(. . ."~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./

. . . . . . /(_. . "~,_. . . .."~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/

. . . .. .{.._=;_. . ."=,_. . . ."-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~"; /. .. .}

. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . ."=-._. . .";,,./`. . /" . . . ./. .. ../

. . . .. . .`~,. . .."~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../

. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-"

. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ... . /

. . . . . . `~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....,__

,,_. . . . . }.>-._. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,

. .. `=~-,__. . . `,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `. . . . . . ..__

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`

Source(s): A fellow scandinavian
  • Monoko

lmfao

This is the most delusional shít I have ever read.

I think that someone who doesn't seem to have a clue that World Trade Center means a place centered on world trade has no business calling others stupid.

Ahahahha, it shows how stupid YOU are from judgeing all of America just because there's a few stupid people, f*ck you.

I'm not even gonna read all that... if your sh*t dump you call a country is so perfect then why dont you leave us alone, ok?

• life

youre an idiot to believe everything you hear

That is a generalization. Firstly, I'm on an android phone as I answer this question. Secondly, some of us let greed and laziness steal the opportunity in our lives but not all of us are stupid. There is a group of us that gets great grades in school, is straight edge, is humble, is greatful for what they have. We try to work hard because we see the next generation and think, "what is going to happen to them?" Unfortunately, people like that are overshadowed by the idiots you Norwegians see in the media. Homer Simpson isn't the average American. There is too many of us to make a statement like that. I respect others opinions, I really do, but this is a beating. Why are you so mad at my country? What compelled you to ask this question?

I agree with the first answer. Mind your tongue, barbarian :)

It's religious. The whole country is possessed by a spirit of stupid. Apparently God and the devil both think America is worth fighting over. Norway is just a parking lot for Belgium.

Your ignorant for posting this

Decades of inbreeding.

You my friend are a complete moron....

Source(s): Don't generalize