I'm 17 and a lesbian... Need help!?

I've recently accepted myself as a lesbian. I have not come out of the closet to any family members yet but a few friends know. I'd like to reach out to know more people that are like me in some way or another, in my community but I have absolutely know idea what to do! Can someone please help me!

• Favorite Answer

its nothing wrong with that i'm 19 and im bisexual so if people don't like u for who u are forget them that's just how it happens sometimes if u like who u are it was hard for me to but i been bisexual for a long time when i was 12 and know im 19 with a 3 year old son so its not bad

• Orla C

Look for a Rainbow Support Services in your area.

Find some online forums with other people like you. Get to know people and you can find others in your community with whom you can trust and be friends with.

I am the same exact way, I live in Utah and it is damn lonely. If you want to reach out to other people, hit me up.

Source(s): triggs456@live.com that's my email.