I'm a little jealous and insecure.?

My long term boyfriend talks to this girl all the time. He looks at her facebook maybe 30 times when I'm at his house, and never looks at mine...ever.

She looks almost exactly like me, but she's a bad girl. She smokes and drinks daily, and who knows what else she's doing. She acts very provocatively, in a sexual way.

I'm pretty sure he's even played with himself to some of her pictures.

Also, she's about 20 pounds lighter than I am.

It tears me up that he's doing this. I try to not think about it, but it doesn't work. Honestly, all it makes me want to do is have an eating disorder, and get a boob job because I obviously don't have much, only an A cup, while she's a DD.

She makes my self confidence go down completely.

Please don't allow yourself to become worried over this jerk! He likely has no respect for you or any other females. He's likely after only one thing, and after he succeeds with that, he'll move on! Don't be so concerned about your body! I'm guessing your in your early to mid teens and your body hasn't fully developed yet! Some people's body develops much earlier than other people. It all has to do with the genetics...so please don't worry! And as for the "size" of your breasts, there's a lot of guys who pretend to like/want a "well endowed" lady. That is until later in life when gravity takes over and "things" begin to droop...if you get my drift! Just be who you are and enjoy yourself. Do things for yourself...not for someone else or to impress them! If this guy doesn't seem to pay attention to you for who you are, then move on to someone who will appreciate you for being you! :)

No disrespect, but your obviously competing with someone who relatively out of your range in terms of her smoking/drinking and her boob size.

Keep in mind a lot of guys like girls who drink/smoke because generally they are down to do some crazy shiznet.

You gotta make sure your giving him everything you possibly can. You don't smoke/drink nor boobs. So you gotta work with what you got. You gotta show him your skills or develop some quickly. That's obvious, i'm sure you've thought of something like this before.

If he's going for someone like that then you just don't need to be with him if you have to change that much and that's bad for your health so.... yeah.

i know you probably love him and everything but if he's like that..say something girl! have an argument about it because boyfriends shouldn't be doing this, then if you don't talk let HIM make the first move to say sorry, you haven't done anything it's all him.

Or you could just dump him but i would give him another chance :)

I think that, that is a little weird. The fact that your there and he still does that... You should sit him down and find out why he does it and if he has feelings for her. If he says he d ones it's time to leave him if he says no explain from your side how it feels and how he would feel if you did it to him

Hope this helps you

Xxx

Oh girlie. Dump the ********. He's not even worth it.

• Vexed

Sorry to hear that, but there's no question in there.

• tagboy

My long term boyfriend, Time to dump the jackass. Why do females hang around for this nonsense