So who's watching the new series of misfits?

What do you think of it so far?

Favorite Answer

Wasn't blown away by the first episode. I aren't one of those that think that Nathan (Irish dude) was the be all and end all of the show, because I always thought that Kelly and Simon were also great assets to the show and Simon's relationship with Alisha was great. However, they've lost these three and the replacements didn't come across too well in the first episode, and I don't think Rudy was particularly funny either. I actually think that Curtis was improved in this series, although to be honest I found him quite dull origionally and preferred him when he was a girl.

Having said that I aren't going to give up on it yet. The second episode was a great improvement and I missed the third, but intend to catch up so it can't be all that bad. I do wish they would bring back the older characters though, because they really made the show what it was.

I watched the first episode. Don't like it now. I went off it since the Irish dude wasn't on it. I loved that dude....

Not me.