why are people so cruel?

Why doesn't everybody just get along? I live my life with peace and love and am very happier and so is everyone I've surrounded myself with. I don't get why people like to be mean and hurtful when it gets no one no where. If everybody saw the world and lived their life how I do, itd be a better place! So you all should try it! But if your mean? Why do you like being hateful?

What do we live for if not to make the world less difficult for each other :)

nice, please stay with that point of view. if there many people like you it will be wonderful world wasnt it?

If you are a soldier, then it is your job to kill, in order to defend your nation and defend your people.

Now of course killing is wrong, but let me ask you this. Is it wrong to kill someone, if they were planning on killing you? Would you class that as 'cruel'? Because that is effectively the dilemma soldiers in a warzone constantly face.

Now im assuming you are either American or British, if you're not, then just imagine you are. Now you know where Osama Bin Ladin is, and he is the biggest threat to national security. He wants to change your way off life to what he wants, and thats if you survive the attacks he's planning. Again, i ask you, is it justice to kill him, or is it murder? And this isnt just applied to soldiers,this can be applied to anyone. Is it justice to kill someone if they killed your family or is it murder? Personally i think its justice. But thats just my opinion.

It sucks to see that people can be cruel...but its up to you how you respond to it. Just as you've stated you surround yourself with positive loving respectful people some people dwell in hate & surround themselves with hateful unhappy people. lts sad but true. However good people attract good people & all the bad begin to shrink more & more to me. At one time l hated being around negative people so much until all l would see at work & in public places were negative people. They were what l would see all the time until l mentally focused on good people like myself & now l see good positive loving people & we can relate with each other. Not everyone in the world are cruel its just what we choose to see. We attract what we want to see in the world.

To prove themselves and others they're better than others and they think they have the right to be cruel to others. But really none has the right to be cruel to others.. This is the way I think it is. And I really agree with you:)

• BigBoi

The most perfect diamonds are forged by the most powerful pressure. Those who cannot handle pressure get crushed.

I completely agree with you and have the same philosophy you do but I've learned that, as Bruce Springsteen says, There's just a meanness in this world.

Some people are so fundamentally unhappy that they choose to bring everyone else down to their level rather than raise themselves up. I feel sorry for them, once I get past being disgusted and disheartened by them.