how can i get my girlfriend back?

well my ex is a a girl that i realy like. we dated twice and broke up twice becouse of how far i live.

now that i moved closer to where she lives i find out she has a boyfriend. when i went over to spend the night with her and my cousin i told her that i still had feelings for her after my cuz went to sleep, she said yah but i dont for you, im just wandering if theres anything i can do to fix this becouse i realy like her alot. i can not even look at another girl with out her face appearing in my mind. how could i win her back becouse one time she did like me, please help.

I think it's best you move on, like what she did. Sometimes you gotta let go the past to let better things fall in place :)

There are about 3,519,000,000 women on earth. You'll find a better one but in the mean time, wouldn't hurt to improve your sex appeal and game so the next one won't go anywhere.