Black ops 2 combat training?

How do I get on solo combat training? I can get onto the online option but when I select custom game mode, I select allow bots but everything is unlocked. Is there a way to get on a private combat training match where you level up separately to online?

There actually isn't, you have everything unlocked JUST so you can get used to everything. If you want to earn something while getting used to the game i might try the campaign, but its a different experience than online, i would go ahead and stick to combat training till you get your feet wet.

Go to the local section and in there you can set up what you want to play and there will be an option for bots. But you can not rank up in it. They give you everything right off the bat and i actually kind of like so you can see what weapons work and what attachments you want on them. Hope that helps.