Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 8 years ago

i might be having a baby soon.?

I dont have a job.. i dont know who the dad is.. i know i sound like a whore.. im only 18.. i dont know what to do i just need help how can i take care of a baby if i haveent even graduated high school yet!! im only 18!!!

it wasnt unprotected.. i dont know what happened.

i am in fact pregnant. i wouldnt be posting this if i wasnt.. i prolly should have named this different

Mandy, it's sad but there are lots of girls in your situation. I worry about my younger sister getting herself into this situation all the time because he seems to care more about boys than her education or future.

But I'll tell you this, my cousin had a baby at only 15 years old. She is now going on 17 and still finishing out high school and taking care of her baby. The best advice I can give you is to go to your family. They will most likely be upset about it, but they're gonna be there for you in the end. And NO MATTER WHAT, don't give up on your education. You're gonna need it to support yourself and your baby. In this day and age, you can't get by flipping hamburgers at a McDonalds somewhere and you'd be lucky if they even let you in the door without a highschool diploma.

I wish you all the best. I really don't know what to say about you now knowing who the father is, you really didn't elaborate on whether this happened due to force or just because you've been with many guys. But if I were you, and it wasn't forced, I would narrow it down to who I think it is and have a DNA/blood test done after the baby is born.

Good luck, hun.

r u even pregnant??? because it doesnt say anywhere in that, that actually are

LMAO. Well. You should have thought about the consequences of having unprotected sex. That's tough. But hilarious at the same time.