How to become re-acquainted to your husband after a semi-separation?

My husband and I have been separated due to our financial situation and now are possibly able to get back together. We were talking and realized that we no longer know each other like we used to and want to again.

We want to focus on re-building our relationship again. We do have a daughter and not a lot of chances to get alone together when we do get together because we have to focus on his and her relationship also.

Does anyone have any ideas as to how we can become re-acquainted and no longer strangers? Also, if anyone knows how we can re-build each other's trust, I would be greatly appreciative. He keeps thinking I am with someone else during our separation but I have not been and I have been hearing rumours along the same lines about him.

• Rick
    Favorite Answer

When you first see him..hug him tight and passionatley. Kiss him soft and tender. Tell him how much you missed "us". Do this right away at first physical seeing of each other. It will be a good beginning and set the conversation and him at ease.

• kpopp

To start, have a dinner date. You can discuss what you expect from the renewed relationship. You need to be open and state in plain words how you think this is going to work out now.