Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsOther - Electronics · 8 years ago

What are the wires,red,blk,yellow,that flow from the TV to the DVD called?

I know dumb question, I need info so I can sell em.

3 Answers

  • 8 years ago

    Composite AV cables. Don't expect to get a lot of $$ for them.

  • 8 years ago

    RCA cables. The yellow is video and the red and white are the right and left audio channels.

  • 8 years ago

    component cables or something like that

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.