effects of smoking matcha green tea?

So I've only got matcha green tea, and I've heard it is very relaxing to smoke green tea.

What are the effects exactly?

How should I smoke it?

How much should I smoke?

Is matcha okay to smoke?

Favorite Answer

In China, families gathered around a hookah (waterpipe), taking turns smoking green tea. Teenagers are drawn to it because it’s a legal way to get a mild high. College students fill pipes with the fannings from green tea bags, and light up to calm their nerves. Even athletes–who usually abstain from any type of drug-like substance–find themselves smoking tea for its supposed fat-burning properties.

It is likely not as bad as smoking tobacco, but that’s no reason to think that is as good as a medicine. This topic is fairly controversial, and there aren't medical studies to find possible benefits or harmful effects, therefore I think you should stick to the traditional use of green tea and besides, it’s not much fun consuming green tea if there isn't a cute teapot involved!

Effects Of Smoking Green Tea

drink ryokucha, it contains カテキン that's probably good for something also, ryokucha is green so that you can relax seeing it in a mug possibly. now, consider if ryokucha were green, wouldnt it be strange? in the first place blue is for clothes and stuff but not for food or drink. also ryoku in ryokucha means green so it cannot be blue by definition.