I need some oppinions on stem cell. How do people feel about it? Is it right or wrong?

Please do give how you feel about it. Its for my CWI class. We are suppose to write an essay about it and I really don't know how I feel about it.

Favorite Answer

Even as a Christian myself, I don't have any problem with it. It saves lives, prevents at least some animal suffering and save money. I can understand why it might be "playing God" but I don't see how it would be morally wrong or how it would offend God. Benefits far outweigh the negatives for me.

• Matt

Without stem cells, none of us would exist, so I am for them.

If you are talking about research and potential use of fetal stem cells, then the current restrictions should be lifted. Stem cells are capable of being harvested from fertilized eggs that are left over from in-vitro fertilization procedures. These left over eggs are not used, and they either need to be stored or tossed. It is a waste of a potentially useful source of cell lines.

Though there are to date no huge breakthroughs in the use of stem cells for humans, there have been a few trials and they are promising. Stem cells were utilized to treat a specific type of blindness, as an example. The arguments against stem cells are religious in nature and based on false assumptions.

• 2017

stem cells can actually improve and save someone life. It has to be made available.

People talk about ethic's . it is far more ethical to improve and save someones life , than to

not use stem cells.