Answer these 3 questions!! Please!!?
Okay I have 3 questions
1. About how many gay, lesbian, and bi people are there in this world
2. There were these two people that are bi in my school, when I came out and said I was bi, a whole bunch of people came out and said they were after me!! Why didn't they come out before me? Why after me? And Im lesbian not bi but I'm too scared to admit it :/
3. Is it a sin to be bi, gay, or lez?!?!
- 8 years agoFavorite Answer
1. I don't know. Probably millions.
2. You encouraged and inspired them to come out. Be proud! :)
3. Hell no! Don't listen to that religious nonsense!
- ....Lv 58 years ago
1- that is unsure
2- because, they are afraid that they might be the only people who aren't straight and they are afraid that they may be hated too much. thanks to you, they were more encouraged to come out :)
3- definitely, no. if it was a sin, why are they even born? to go to hell? well, thats unfair. it is not a sin
- Someone OnlineLv 78 years ago
Just as you are scared to come out as a lesbian, so are other people
When you came out as bisexual, it gave other people courage to admit their own sexuality
Estimates are that between 3 - 10% of the population is gay
As for it being a sin, only if you believe in religion
- 8 years ago
2. Congratz, you're an inspiration