A good one year anniversary gift?

so me and my girlfriend have been dating for a year and I'm not sure what to get her. Does anyone have any ideas? Were both seventeen btw.

Favorite Answer

Make it easy on yourself. Take her out to dinner and give her flowers. And a really cute card. That will be fine.

girls dont care about fancy gifts &loads of money, just the thought of it is enough.

spend the day with her and only her, dont distract your day with long phone calls from others etc, make sure shes the main focus

turn up with one of them big teddy bears when youre going to meet her, that would be cute.

&just buy her a pretty perfume or something. nothing too big..

thats what id want :'). not even the perfume bit lol. i personally dont care about gifts.

&make sure she doesnt get you anything too big either, that might dissapoint her if it turns out that she put alot of effort into picking the gift etc, and it seems like you just got anything you saw first.

just make sure its balanced.

Buy a Holy rosary kit for the both of you and then honor God for pairing the both of you together by praying the Rosary on your anniversary together.-Jesus Christ

Source(s): The Holy Apostle James the Greater

make her a personalized charm braclet that have charms that fit her. I know Target has a set up for that. At least my Target does. My bff did that for me and I love it! (For christmas though, not v-day) haha

Good luck I hope this helped

Look at mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AnzDm...

Write her a letter from the heart.

Cook for her (even if you dont really know how to)

Sing to her

Just love her

i wrote my girlfriend a song for our one year and that turned out awesome