Right testicular pain... what could it be?

For months I've had pain in my right testicle. It never goes away. Constant pain. I've been to the ER several times, they tested me for STD, UTI.. all tests came back negative.

I don't know what it could be. I have kidney pain also but that could be unrelated and it comes and goes. I'm scheduling appointment at a doctor today to get examined, but I really would like to know what the possibilities are so I can do my own research.

2 Answers

  • O.o
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

    It could be any number of things, testicular torsion comes to mind, I don't know about the kidney pain...

  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

    Sounds like your appointment is with your family doctor. If the direction of your appointment does not seem to be satisfying or filling the bill. You might ask for a referral to a Urologist.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.