I have a 3rd generation iPod touch. If I get an iPhone 4s will my apps transfer?

I have some apps that I paid for, that have personalized information in them. Will these transfer over or will I have to redo all of it?

Favorite Answer

Just make sure you have everything from your ipod synced to itunes on your computer. When you get your iphone, sync it with itunes and you will get your apps and songs, but not the customized information on the apps unless you have it backed up with icloud which you won't have unless IOS5 is downloaded, so make sure you do that. THEN, when you get your iphone, when you set it up, sync it with your ipods icloud. :)

Source(s): This deserves best answer.

you mustn't ought to repurchase. make effective your iPod is synced to iTunes on your laptop. Then once you get your new iPhone, connect it on your laptop and it could furnish to sync it to iTunes, which will reproduction each and every of the apps to the telephone.