i want my ex back but he's a thousand miles away?

i am still in love with ex boyfriend. although he hasn't said those exact words, i am almost certain he feels the same. the problem is the distance… he lives in connecticut and i am in florida. i have thought about relocating but i don't think that will be possible because i share custody of my daughter with a different man and he lives here. i highly doubt i would be allowed to move, nor do i want to take my daughter away from the only family she's ever known.

i desperately want to be with him, but i just don't see how it could ever work. he is afraid of flying and can't leave his family and friends behind to move… although he has considered it. i also can't expect him to move somewhere he's never even been. so what do i do from here? we haven't been together in about four years… but i have thought about him everyday since then and i dream about him at least twice a week.

i saw him about a month ago and i still feel the same way about him as i did years ago. i don't want the advice that “if it's meant to be, it will be.” what do i seriously do? forgetting him will be impossible…

Its called an ex because its an exaple of who you shouldnt go for in the future!

An ex is an ex, i would just move on.