I need help 10 points?

Ok i just wanted to know if there is such thing as spell casting, money spells, love spells, beauty spells are those things real sincere answers please and dont be mean

• Shay
    Favorite Answer

I would have to say no. My mom used to be into the whole "witch-craft" thing when I was younger, typical Pagan where we lived at the time. Whenever she did spells, the only time they'd "work" was based on pure luck or her actually accomplishing what she created the spell for. -Little did she want to know the difference between the two.-

I guess if you soulfully believe, it's true to you.

So, now..there isn't. Just luck, will and determination.

• Bob W

PXNDX, yes these things are real. Satan is real. If there is no devil, who is doing all this devilment?

However, Houdini spent years checking into these things and found many people doing them are fakes just in it for the money.

However, some liberals went to Camp Chesterfield in Indiana and recorded an actual seance from a skeptics viewpoint and found it to be real.

There are two sources of power: God and a much lesse power is Satan.

If you are interested in the occult, Camp Chesterfield is one of the oldest installations still in the USA. They used to be called Spiritists but now they are called Spiritualists and they themselves point out that they are a recognized religion with a tax exemption, etc.

My advice, PXNDX, is to stay out of the occult forever. And if you owe an exorcist any money, pay that person before you get repossessed.

• Pheby

Definitely there is no such thing.

Yeah, people with a vested interest will tell you they are real, but, sorry, in actual fact, it`s all just a load of old cobblers,

No don't be silly.

Source(s): Common sense.

no such thing