Buying a girlfriend a present? (women and girls preferably)?

What do you appreciate most to get from your boyfriend or close friend? Say for Christmas.

Favorite Answer

I would love getting something that relates to me, for example getting her a CD of one of her favourite bands or tickets to go see her favourite band! Think of all the things she likes and get her something personal. It shows you care and that you know her and I promise you she will appreciate it.

Just make it personal and special and something that's just totally her! Don't over think it, don't get her something ridiculously expensive just because it was expensive. If she has a Pandora charm bracelet you could get her one of the charms to go on it, there is a huge variety so you could make it personal with all the options too:)

Hope I helped:)

Source(s): Me

I love getting really generic things like a cuddly toy or jewellery. But maybe get her something like tickets for the both of you to go to see a band she likes? Then she has the romance and the 'you knowing her'