How does a tie in an NFL suvivor league work?

St. Louis and San Fran tied this past weekend. Should a person who picked either team in a Survivor League be in or out? I can see where you say, well, the team you picked didn't win, so you are out. But I can also see where you can say, the team you picked didn't loss, so you are still in. The key is to pick a team that "Survived", which I take to mean, not lose. So shouldn't the person still be alive in the pool?

Favorite Answer

Depends on the rules of the league, not the title. (It's usually called a suicide pool, you don't take that literally)

If the rules state "Lose and you are out" - then you'd remain in with a tie.

If the rules state "Pick one team to win" - then you are out, you didn't pick a winner.

Yahoo survival pools say you need to pick a winner, so SF people have been correctly eliminated. Not sure the rules on your pool. Read them.

I agree with "survived" meaning "not lose". So people should stay in whether they picked SF or STL