Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 8 years ago

Help.... How to deal with men and ur period?

I work in a deli and i've recently started talking to one of my co workers. He's extreeeeemely handsome and smart! Like he's beautiful in every aspect of the word! I was looking forward to seeing him at work today buuuutttt Mother Nature came rearing her ugly head yet again this month! So! My question is how do I manage my period and still be the sweet nice girl he met 2 days ago??!!

nicely i'm surprisingly effective theres a lotta difference in each and every woman and how severe her PMS is. My gf rather don't have heavy temper swings whilst shes goin via her era. and in actuality she's nevertheless sexy and provides head and stuff. So perhaps i'm fortunate there. yet for you perhaps in simple terms be rather understand-how and rock stable for her. Be mellow and soothing whenever you are able to. perhaps take somewhat extra crap from her than you commonly could. permit her cry on you and stuff like that too.

• Kasha

Why can't you just be the sweet nice girl he met two days ago?

Your period isn't an excuse to act negatively.

If you suffer PMS then do something about it - balancing your hormones with a balanced diet and herbal treatments such as chaste tree or evening primrose will help, more importantly when it comes to mood during menstruation a change in attitude is the best solution. We spend our lives being told menstruation is dirty, gross, smelly, inconvenient, embarrassing, etc. none of which is true but we internalise these messages and many women believe these messages - obviously if you think this about menstruation you're not going to be happy during your periods so you're going to be unhappy or moody.

LOOK WHAT JESUS! DID LOOK WHAT JESUS! DID LOOK WHAT JESUS! DID LOOK WHAT JESUS DID !

Source(s): gOOGLE

DON'T BLAME "MOTHER NATURE "" !! PLEASE WAIT FOR "THREE MORE DAYS ""!! ALL WILL END WELL !!!