What is the most romantic thing a woman has ever done for you?

I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years now, and I'm really running out of romantic things to do:(

There are so many romantic things to do for a girl online, but I can't seem to find some good ones for men

• One
    Favorite Answer

My opinion here! Find something that you can do for him that he usually has to take time out of his life to do for himself. Examples are: mow the grass for him. Wash his car. Have something fixed that he's been putting off. Anything that you can think of that would be a relief to him and make life a tiny bit easier by you taking care of something. I'd rather come home to that she detailed my truck, even if she paid to have it done. I would rather have that as a gift than a nice watch. Things like that are what makes my heart melt towards my lady!

girl i had known for awhile invited me over after the bar closed, as soon as we got into her apartment, she drops to her knees, unzips my pants and gives me a bj, now THATS romantic