I can't remove an item from eBay Cart...HELP ME!!?

I accidentally put item on my eBay cart with no option to remove it

what can I do?! please help me

someone told me that I am now obliged to pay!! how is that?!! I can't even afford this item at the moment

When you paid with paypal, you are protected. Genuinely this refund is usually automated when Ebay gets rid of an item. However, if this isn't the case, you file a declare by means of paypal stating what you've got just instructed us right here. Good instance of why to pay using paypal, and a different notice, Ebay is going to all-paypal repayments so on the way to be the only option.

Despite what the out-of-date other guy said, there is indeed a cart on eBay now- don't panick!

Just adding something to your cart does not mean you have to buy it- its like adding something to a shopping cart. There should be a place to remove it in the My Ebay bit.

Unless you've already clicked Buy It Now, in which case, you're stuck

There is no 'cart' on Ebay.

If you 'bid' on an item or press 'buy it now' after a warning you commit to buy.

You are legally required to pay.

All you can do is contact the seller. Confess that you are an idiot and ask them to cancel the sale.

The seller will probably give you 'negative feedback' which will warn others not to do business with you.