R.
Lv 6
R. asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 8 years ago

Please rate these names/give your opinion AND pick one for a baby :) ?

What name would you pick for a baby girl and a baby boy? Please pick one and rate the others. :)

Middles are family names

Boys:

-Cormac Desmond

-Alastar MacNamara

-Dominic Latimer

-Lucas Noel

-Sebastian Aldo

-Rhys Patrick (pronounced like Reese, except spelled in the welsh way)

-Felix Micheal

Girls:

-Cassandra Madeleine

-Briseis Emma

-Pandora Michelle

-Adela Katherine

-Gwendolyn Melissa

-Indra (only one on the list that my mother likes)

-Helena Andromache

-Rebecca Maureen

-Samantha Lyette

-Hadria Selene

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

-Cormac Desmond - i have only ever heard the name Cormac once before and personally i dont like the name Desmond to me its a bit outdated.

-Alastar MacNamara - love the name Alastar never seen it spelt this way before MacNamara sounds more like a surname to me sorry :(

-Dominic Latimer - love the name Dominic think its amazing never heard of the name Latimer and personally i dont like it it sounds again more like a surname

-Lucas Noel - love the name Lucas its so cute and the name Noel i love it too

-Sebastian Aldo - love the name Sebastian but i have never come across the name Aldo beofre and personally i dont like it sounds too much like a musical term

-Rhys Patrick (pronounced like Reese, except spelled in the welsh way) - love the name Rhys and love the spelling i think its better spelt like that :) and the name Patrick isnt too bad i t5hink its really sweet :)

-Felix Micheal - i think the name Felix is too outdatged its really old now and Micheal i have never seen spelt like that its usually Michael

i think my fave is either Lucas Noel or Rhys Patrick :D

Girls:

-Cassandra Madeleine - i actually really like the name Cassandra its really nice and the name Madeline is also amazing

-Briseis Emma - i have never heard of the name Briseis and personally it sounds like some kind of disease :/ but i do love the name Emma

-Pandora Michelle - love the name Pandora its so pretty another name that nhever gets old :) and Michelle is lush

-Adela Katherine - Adela i have never come across it before and personally i prefer Adele but i do really like Katherine

-Gwendolyn Melissa - dont personally like the name Gwendolyn its a bit too old fashioned and never seen it spelt like that usually spelt Gwendelyn but i do love the name Melissa its beautiful

-Indra (only one on the list that my mother likes) - never heard of this name before and personally i dont really like it sorry i prefer India

-Helena Andromache - love the name Helena its a classic its beautiful but Andromache never ever heard of this it sounds like some kind of french dessert :/

-Rebecca Maureen - love the name Rebecca never gets old :) Maureen for me is a bit too old fashioned

-Samantha Lyette - love the name Samantha its lovely but i have never come across the name Lyette i dont even know how you would prenounce that :/

-Hadria Selene - i have never come across the name Hadria i personally dont like it :/ but i do like Selene for a middle njame prefer Selena if it was the first name

i think my fave is Pandora Michelle

hope this helps :D

Ally

• Jenna
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

I personally don't like any names unfortunately :( but the ones i dislike the least are Felix Michael & Cassandra Madeleine.

Cormac Desmond - 0

Alastar MacNamara - 0

Dominic Latimer - 4 i like Dominic, not Latimer

Lucas Noel - 4

Sebastian Aldo - 0

Rhys Patrick - 5

Briseis Emma - 4 don't like Briseis, i love Emma.

Pandora Michelle - 0

Adela Katherine - 6 this one is kind of decent.

Gwendolyn Melissa - 5 i don't like Gwendolyn, i love Melissa

Indra - 2

Helena Andromache - 0

Rebecca Maureen - 0

Samantha Lyette - 7. how is Lyette pronounced? i'm pronouncing it "Lee-ette"

Hadria Selene - 5

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.