How much would insurance be?

I'm 46 years old and I'm going to buy a white 2008 Jeep liberty. I'm putting $2,000 down and it's $122 a month. How much would insurance be?

Favorite Answer

Way too many factors involved to even guess. Call up your insurance agent/broker and ask him/her. That's the only way to know for certain.

Insurance companies don't care how much you put down on the car or what your payment is.

They only care about what your driving record is,,,,,,and how do you plan to insure the car, full coverage vs. liability only (in your case, with financing you will probably be required to get full coverage)

You need to call around,,,,go online, and do some comparison shopping.

Don't give up, and call at least 3 to 5 places, you will be surprised what different quotes you will get.

Make sure they give you quotes for the same coverage.

Good luck.

You can ring the insurance companys and ask them ,that is the only way you will find the answer you are looking for .