EBT food stamps.apply separate from family?

i am 24 years oldest brother in my 5 family member.i have no job. i would like to remove from my family without move to another address; so i can apply my own 1 person benefit we live in GA USA

3 Answers

  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Get a job, move out, you can get your own.

    Source(s): welfare eligibility worker - over 20 years
  • Does not work that way, besides that you get food put it in your refrigerator everyone there is going to eat it anyway.

  • Ann
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

    Sorry. Doesn't work like that. It goes by household.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.