What was the old school PC game called?

This was an 80s or 90s game. I think it was more of an educational game more then anything, but it was basically a game where i played when i was in elementary school (now in college).

In the game you were some guy that wore a scarf, beanie hat, and basic winter clothes and went around catching elf-like people that ran around. You used nets that you have to buy with coins or some kind of currency. Once you catch the elf, you would have to answer a math question. Thats all i can really remember honestly lol.

Oh, the location of the game was some kind of winter place? It was a snowy scene.

If anyone that could recall this game, please inform me! im dying to know !!!

Thanks in advance!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

sure,

that was part of the SuperSolvers Series

since you mention beanie, then it was probably the 1996 re-make called

Super Solvers Treasure Mathstorm!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjbDJx3p6Hg

Youtube thumbnail

just in case....

here is a youtube vid of the original 1989 version called:

Super Solvers Treasure Mountain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8libUShcrE

Youtube thumbnail

the snow shows up as you get higher up the mountain.

let me know which one it was....or if it was neither.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

that grew to become into the two.... aghhh i cant submit to in techniques outworld? it grew to become into kinda like flashback... comparable pastime distinctive plot... yeah outworld if its a similar one i think of that's, you began it via swinging a cage to break unfastened... and then get disintegrated via the enemy, lol via the way, any 13 3 hundred and sixty 5 days old pricks, supply up being ignorent to think of that your a gaming technology... in simple terms cos the pastime is old does not recommend on the time it wasn't super. bunch of tossers the lot of ya

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.