help with science homework!!! WILL GIVE BEST ANSWER AND 60 POINTS?
1. Organisms of one species living together in the same place at the same time are called a ____. (1 point)
all of the above
2. During photosynthesis, light energy becomes ____ energy. (1 point)
3. Nitrogen in the soil is used by ____. (1 point)
both a and b
neither a nor b
4. As you move upward, from level to level, in an energy pyramid, energy _____. (1 point)
stays the same
5. Which of the following is a biotic factor? (1 point)
6. Which of these biomes matches the following description?
"Dominant plants lose their leaves every autumn."
temperate deciduous forest
temperate rain forest
7. All green plants are _____. (1 point)
none of the above
Note: This item has been reviewed and is scheduled to be updated. All students will receive full credit for any response to the following.
8. The presence of predators usually _____ the number of different species that can live in an ecosystem. (1 point)
does not affect
9. _____ is the term used to describe the way an organism survives, including its habitat, how it obtains food and shelter, and how it avoids danger. (1 point)
10. The study of interactions between organisms and their environment is called _____. (1 point)
True or False
11. Ecological succession can begin when seeds are carried to bare areas by birds or the wind. (1 point)
12. The tropical rain forest biome has a diverse and varied number of organisms living within.
Note: Your teacher will grade your responses to questions 13–15 to ensure you receive proper credit for your answer.
13. Compare a climax community to a pioneer species. (3 points)
14. Why must a producer be at the base of every food chain? (3 points)
15. What are some ways that population size is limited within an ecosystem? (3 points)
- ?Lv 78 years agoFavorite Answer
I will answer your question if you will explain how you are able to give BEST ANSWER AND 60 POINTS.
Please edit your question with this information.