Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 8 years ago

How does it feel like living in first world countries.i live in africa?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Plenty of junkfood. Access to food is not a problem. In most cities, a car is needed to get around. Jobs are quite easy to get, like working at fast food places. As long a s you have supportive friends with money and generosity, you can live well. The harder you worker, the more money you earn. The air is polluted.

Respond for more details. There are many.

Source(s): I lived in Korea, then moved to the States. I feel what you feel. Somewhat.
  • 8 years ago

its more selfish, materialistic and less happier and less spiritual place, life is very fast paced, you age with out noticing it. there is more money and gadgets but generally there is high rate of depression and suicide. one on three people gets cancer and third of population die from heart disease.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

you seem to own a computer and have internet. also you mentioned in one of your answers that you own a ps3 as well. doesnt sound like a real third world inhabitant to me...

• Ryan
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

How does it feel to live under a bridge and be a troll, your so bad off but somehow you have internet access and a computer. Also, africa isnt a country its a continent, not all african countries are third world.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.