Not asexual.. what disorder or such could be causing this?

Okay..so.. I don't really know how to explain this but I will try.

I'm 21 years old and I'm not sexual unless stimulated. Let me explain. I don't have any want for sex until the time comes to actually have sex. I don't care for sex. I would actually rather not have sex. Its not that I don't enjoy it when I actually do have it.. it's just getting me to actually do it. Everyone disbelieves me when I say that I don't masturbate but its true. I have no thoughts of anything sexual unless the situation is happening. It really upsets my boyfriend and makes him feel I'm not attracted to him. I'm not asexual or I wouldnt get aroused at all right? So what in the world is wrong with me? I have anxiety and feel like sex is more of a chore than anything. :/

Favorite Answer

I guess u are very very stressed out about something... Do u enjoy in any other ways? like going our, dancing, or some sports??

I think its coz of stress... people in relationships also cant have orgasms n erections due to stress....