When Republicans talk about Democrats being takers are they talking about elections?

Maybe just maybe if you Republicans stop talking about Democrats as "takers" you might be able to actually "take" an election once in a while without resorting to gerrymandering congressional districts to hold on to the house or finding ways to keep voters at home to benefit your side.

I mean, how many times do people have to tell Republicans that these elections don't have anything to do with a correct policy being put in place or being an American? The only reason Republicans are losing these days is because they are jerks and that's it. You have to stop pitting yourself against groups of people in this country once in a while if you want to get elected. This isn't rocket science. For instance, if you take the time to call half the country a bunch of takers and leaches you have already burned bridges on 1/2 the population along with anyone who even thinks they belong in that group. And then you have people like me who DOESN'T need government assistance of any kind that you lose to the other side because of your own rhetoric.

The point is that if you want to win at something you have to know how to play the game. You have to understand that you can't win by using what you tried in the election because a sure sign of insanity is constantly repeating the same things and expecting different responses.

And finally, I don't do this for free. You jerkoff Republicans owe me $145.00 for the counseling and training I just supplied to you.

"kchess07," When Hillary Clinton is President in 2016 don't come bi@ching around YA. It is the dopes like you that lost it for Republicans. Ask anyone. You think what I said was stupid? You're going to play this out like you did for the big lose 9 days ago? Look pin head, I didn't say you were wrong about you policies or your ideology or anything. Hell, your own people are saying Republicans need to make a change and are already sliding to the center. So what's wrong with your thinking. Are you disagreeing with Republicans now? Do you even know that you lost?

Favorite Answer

HA! If it was rocket science they'd NEVER figure it out. ;)

unfortunatly changing district lines to suit elections is done by both sides all the time.

personally it should not be done by the people in office. that is a conflict of interests.

What on earth are you talking about?

All GOP talk is just a smear -- empty pejorative words.

It's like the way they talk about Obama. They crave to use the N word -- and many here do, in fact -- but for the most part they use code words like muslim and socialist to communicate the fact that they don't like a black president because he's black.

I had heard liberalism was a mental disorder. You just proved the point.