What could happened if i ate something that a rat ate?
saw a rat go in my bowl of noodles and I ignored it and I am a bit dizzy now what will I do??
- ConnieLv 48 years agoFavorite Answer
If the rat had fresh urine on it, perhaps on its tail, which then went into your food which you consumed, you could get weil's disease, which is actually fatal. I would go and see a doctor right away.
WC what do you mean if a rat is 'diseased'. I hate how people view rats. Hardly any rats have any diseases, it's just some of them carry parasites which can then transfer to humans.Source(s): Own rats and have worked at a vets
- Anonymous8 years ago
You are Likely DEAD!
LOL. But seriously, rats dont carry that many diseases. Only some carry parasites that can be
transferred to humans.Source(s): Want a rat. Did a LOT of research.
- WCLv 78 years ago
Depends on if the rat is diseased. If it is not, then probably nothing will happen to you.
- 8 years ago