Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

On 9/11/12 did Obama issue any orders to try to protect the lives of Amb Stevens and the Americans with him?

Yes or No question posed to the "President" yesterday -- but which he refused to answer

• Mark F
    Favorite Answer

I'm curious, did you also have this level of outrage in 2002 when the U.S. Consulate In Karachi, Pakistan was attacked with 10 Killed and, 51 Injured?

Or in 2004 when the U.S. Embassy was bombed In Uzbekistan with 2 Killed, 9 Injured?

Or again in 2004 when gunmen stormed the U.S. Consulate In Saudi Arabia with 8 Killed?

Or in 2006 when armed men attacked the U.S. Embassy In Syria resulting in 1 Killed and several injured?

Or in 2007 when a grenade was launched into U.S. Embassy in Athens?

Or in 2008 when rioters set fire to the U.S. Embassy In Serbia?

Or again in 2008 when 10 people were killed in bombings at the U.S. Embassy in Yemen?

I said from the beginning the Benghazi "scnadal" was manufactured by right wing bloggers and Faux News in a shameless and desperate effort to get Romney elected. My suspicion was confirmed when questions about Benghazi on YA fell off like a rock on and after November 6th. Once the election was over only the hard-core Obama haters really still cared. So far what we know is just about everything the conservative media has alleged happened in Benghazi - Gen Ham arrested, stand-down orders, Obama watching the whole thing on Drone-o-vision - was all absolute lies. We alos know the only two assets capable of responding to the incident in a timely fashion did and lives were saved because of that.

• team

I can just see obama getting ready for his trip to Vegas and being told our citizens in Benghazi were in danger.

"oh damn, Vegas fundraiser? citizens in grave danger? What to do, what to do. I'll go to Vegas".

We will find out after the hearings. I have a question for you. On 9/11/01, did Bush ignore the warnings about terrorists using planes to down big buildings instead of protecting the lives of over 3000 people?

• peachy

No. The obama administration dropped the ball, once again and this time four Americans LOST THEIR LIVES!! The liberal media is playing patty-cake with obama on this...it's just disgusting to watch!

No he was busy preparing for his fund raising trip too Las Vegas.

Source(s): RIOTS AND SOUP LINES WILL SET YOU FREE.

Lord have Mercy, 'cause she nails it.

The president wasn't with me that day. Sorry.

No. He was too busy getting ready for his trip to Las Vegas.

• You are asking ME???

There are only two possible scenarios, the Obama administration is either completely complicit or completely incompetent. I guess there is a third option, they are complicit AND incompetent.